BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eli's Big Race

The day of Eli's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Race I went into labor with John Curtis.  Eli has been looking forward to this race for a year.  Before coming to the hospital Jason and Eli had to finish the car.  After that Jason dropped Eli off with our neighbors, the Glaze family, and came to be with me.  Eli went to the race with the den leader.  Our Eli won 1st place in his den and 1st place overall with no family there to root him on. We have no pictures of the actual race or Eli receiving his trophies.  One of the moms sent me a FLIP video of the awards that I can't figure out how to save. Jason's parents and my mom came that evening and took some pictures of Eli with his awards.  We are so proud of Eli!

0 comments: